- We believe in God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, One God in three Persons. (Matthew 3:16-17)
- We believe that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully man. (Luke1:35, Hebrews 2:16-17, John 1:1, Romans 9:5)
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life and no one comes to God except through Jesus Christ. (John 14:6, Acts 4:12)
- We believe that mankind was created in God’s image, but because of sin is depraved. (Romans 3:23, Romans 6:23, Genesis 3:1-24)
- We believe Jesus Christ atoned for sin on the cross. (Colossians 1:20)
- We believe that it is by the grace of God through faith that a person can receive new life through Christ and spend eternity with Him. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- We believe that the grace of God enables a person not only to be born again and spend eternity with Christ but it also provides power by which to live this life in a way pleasing to God. (Ephesians 2:10, Philippians 2:13, Titus 2:11-12)
- We believe that God graces His people with spiritual gifts for edifying the church. (1 Peter 4:10, Romans 12:3-8)
- We believe the Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God. It is the revelation of God to mankind. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- We believe that water baptism and the Lord's Supper are sacraments of the Church commanded by Christ and are tokens of our profession of the Christian faith and signs of God's gracious ministry towards us. (Matthew 28:19, Luke 22:14-20)
GracePoint practices Believers’ Baptism. Every few months we offer an in-depth class and an opportunity to be baptized during a Sunday morning worship service. Please contact the GracePoint office if you are interested in being baptized.
Because we wait until a person has made a personal decision to follow Christ before baptizing them, we dedicate, rather than baptize, babies and young children. By this act we are asking God to bless the parents with the wisdom to raise their child in a God-honoring manner and to set apart the child to Himself. Neither dedication nor baptism, in themselves, brings salvation but we believe God honors this act of consecration. Please contact the GracePoint office if you are interested in having your child dedicated.
GracePoint Wesleyan Church is part of the Northwest District of the Wesleyan Church.
For further information about our denomination, please visit The Wesleyan Church website.
For further information on our regional Wesleyan College please visit the Oklahoma Wesleyan University website.